UMass Memorial HealthAlliance-Clinton Hospital offers surgical services on an emergency, inpatient and same-day basis. Our expert team provides patients with a full range of surgical procedures and supportive follow-up care.
Types of Surgical Specialties
HealthAlliance-Clinton Hospital is a member of UMass Memorial Health Care. When necessary, our physicians provide you with direct access to more specialized surgeries at UMass Memorial Medical Center in Worcester, including bariatric, organ transplantation, cardiac and neurosurgery.
Surgical Services Offered
HealthAlliance-Clinton Hospital offers surgical services in both an inpatient and outpatient setting. Our expert team provides patients with a broad range of surgical procedures and supportive follow-up care that include:
- Advanced laparoscopic (endosurgery) procedures
- Colon and rectal surgery for most benign, precancerous and cancerous conditions
- Surgery for intra-abdominal infections
- Stomach surgery for ulcers, cancer and other conditions
- Hernia repairs
- Surgery for breast cancer and benign conditions
- Surgical management of skin cancers, including malignant melanoma
- Surgery for heartburn
- Small intestinal surgery, including management of adhesions
- Surgery for complicated soft tissue infections