About Our Heart and Vascular Center
UMass Memorial Health Care provides adults and children of Central New England with the most comprehensive care for all types of heart disease and vascular conditions, including coronary artery disease, atrial fibrillation, heart failure and vascular disease.
Our heart and vascular team brings together expert cardiologists, cardiac and vascular surgeons, and the latest technology and medical advances to provide you with a complete range of care for your heart disease and vascular conditions.
With the resources of our teaching and research partner, the University of Massachusetts Medical School, our team provides you with diagnostic and treatment options based on the latest research and clinical trials.
Our patient- and family-centered care programs are available to you at our Medical Center in Worcester and other hospitals throughout the region. Pediatric cardiology services are also provided at our Children's Medical Center.
Heart and Vascular Care in Central Massachusetts
Patients throughout our system have access to the center’s specialized services at the Medical Center in Worcester. Our services include:
- General Cardiology (blood clotting disorder, hypertension, lipids, preventative cardiology, pulmonary hypertension)
- Aortic Aneurysm Program
- Atrial Fibrillation Program (arrhythmia)
- Heart Failure Services (advanced heart failure)
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Clinic
- Cardio-oncology Clinic
- Valve Disease Clinic
- Interventional Cardiology Services (cardiac catheterization, cardiac imaging, electrophysiology)
- Cardiac Surgery
- Vascular and Endovascular Services (limb preservation, aortic repair)
Convenient Outpatient Care in Massachusetts
Many outpatient heart and vascular services at the Medical Center are located in our Ambulatory Care Center, which offers:
- Spacious and comfortable waiting, treatment and exam rooms
- Convenient access to state-of-the-art diagnostic testing
- Research and education resources
Ambulatory Care Center
UMass Memorial Medical Center – University Campus
55 Lake Avenue North
Worcester, MA 01655
Research and Clinical Trials
Through our partnership with the University of Massachusetts Medical School, we perform research and clinical trials. This means that you benefit from the latest diagnostic and treatment options that come from this research. Learn more about research and training.
Cardiac and Vascular Care Close to Home
In addition to our Medical Center, our community hospitals offer you access to expert preventive, diagnostic, treatment and rehabilitation resources in a location that is convenient for you.