Marlborough Hospital Community Benefits Program
UMass Memorial - Marlborough Hospital takes your health seriously and is addressing your unmet health needs through its Community Benefits Program. We address some of the social and economic obstacles that prevent you from attaining good health.
Community Benefits Program at Marlborough Hospital
We partner with a number of local human service organizations to provide you:
- Healthy eating workshops
- Enrollment assistance for health insurance, SNAP (food stamps) and WIC (Women, Infants and Children) nutrition vouchers
- Access to health services
- Health and wellness screenings
Read our 2017 Community Benefits Report for the health care system.
Community Health Needs Assessment
Marlborough Hospital works at the local level to identify and address the health needs of residents in our community. Read the 2016 Community Health Assessment and the 2017 Community Health Improvement Plan.
The hospital welcomes input on the Community Health Needs Assessment. Please provide any written comments to Ellen Carlucci at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, you can also read the 2016-2018 Community Benefits Implementation Strategy.
- 2013-2015 Community Benefits Implementation Strategy
- 2015 Community Benefits Report
- 2014 Community Benefits Report
- 2013 Community Health Assessment